-
April 2nd, 2006, 10:01 PM
#1
Inactive Member
ok this is like jeopardy..I'll give the answer...and you give me the question..after everyone gets a chance to give a question...then someone jump in there and give another answer for us to play with..here goes
Michael Jackson
-
April 3rd, 2006, 04:19 PM
#2
Inactive Member
"What's black & white &...."
No no good.
"What is white & white & white all over?
Who is the star of pinocchio meets Jaws?
Sorry...that was really taseless but I just...i'm sorry
-
April 8th, 2006, 10:07 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I don't understand. So if it's liek jeopardy, don't we need more clues? Or is it like an improv game and you have to come up with questions to the answer?
-
April 10th, 2006, 04:25 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I noticed Mum completely ignored you Henk! I was patiently waiting for her reply so we could get on with the game BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO can't even finish what she starts LOL!!!
-
April 12th, 2006, 04:20 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Mom is out of commission until she returns to NC which will be in a week. Yes it is like jeopardy where you are given the answer and you have to guess the question...according to her...but then she couldnt return to give us more clues. Guess you two biyotches will just have to wait ! LOL
-
April 12th, 2006, 05:30 PM
#6
Inactive Member
[img]cool.gif[/img] fine then sigh!!!
-
April 12th, 2006, 08:14 PM
#7
Inactive Member
OK OK...their is no RIGHT answer you dummies....you're just suppose to make "funny" questions for the answer...*smacking forehead*
now try this:
Peter Pan
-
April 13th, 2006, 03:44 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Who is a character that is perfectly androgynous?
-
April 13th, 2006, 06:37 PM
#9
Inactive Member
-
April 13th, 2006, 11:03 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Claims that life feels like walking on walking on WALKIN ON broken glass???
PSSST... I liked the Sigfried and Roy thing!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks